How do I increase website sales and enquiries?
Need Help Converting Visitors Into Enquiries and Sales?
There's nothing more frustrating than knowing people have been to your site and left without making contact. Were they looking for something they couldn't find? Did they expect to see something else? Did your site not "look the business"? Did they have your competitor's websites open at the same time and yours didn't make the shortlist for consideration?
There are many reasons why a site, even one which is receiving a steady stream of visitors, doesn't manage to convert those visitors into enquiries or sales.
Increasing Website Sales: Common Obstacles
Just some of the many reasons your visitors may not be converting to leads or sales:
- They couldn't find what they were looking for
- They thought you offered something you actually don't
- Your site doesn't present as well or provide as relevant content as others'
- Your site was confusing or difficult to navigate
- There were no clear calls to action i.e. they weren't clearly prompted what to do next
- The site was overwhelming - too many options or too much to take in
Increase Enquiries & Sales: How We Can Help
Drawing on more than 15 years digital marketing research, contribution and involvement, we will commence with an audit of your website. Some of the points covered in this audit will include:
- Naming of menu items to clearly indicate what they lead to
- Use of brief text and "chunks" rather than lengthy paragraphs
- Review of information hierarchy, so that colour and contrast, font choice and size, graphical elements, icons, bullet points etc. are used appropriately to draw attention to what is most important to visitors
- Analysis of search terms which resulted in people landing on your site - did they expect to find content which you didn't provide?
- Review and recommend appropriate calls to action based on page content and visitor needs
- Market-leader website comparisons - review of your website alongside key competitors and market leaders to determine where your site can be improved
- Provide a list of easy to follow action items which can be diarised for completion straight away, weekly, monthly, and quarterly - to ensure you can kick it all off and keep it going!